Personal Training Perth
Looking for Personal Training Perth? Look no further. Personal Training at Perth Academy of Fitness give you an excellent opportunity to receive expert one to one coaching. Each workout is solely focused on your individual needs and goals.
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer is a qualified fitness professional registered with Fitness Australia. The minimun qualifications a Personal Trainer needs is a Certificate 3 and 4 of Fitness. A trainer with these qualifications will be competent and understand the the following
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to the aplication of exercise.
- The ability to design and implement exercise programs that are safe and appropriate for a clients goals.
- Instruction of correct exercise technique and use of equipment.
- The adminstration of heath, fitness and postural assessments.
In addition to the these minimum qualifications a Personal Trainer is require to keep their skill up to date with continued education course. These courses cover a wide range of subjects which means Personal Trainers can become specialised in certain fields and exercise modalities.
What are the advantages of choosing to work with a Personal Trainer
- Get you started quicker. A personal trainer will do all the planning and thinking for you. All you need to do is show up with a good attitude and be prepared to work.
- Take away your fear and uncertainty of a new environment. Gyms can be confusing and intimidating if your have never set foot inside one. A personal trainer will show you the ropes but teaching you how to use equipment and correctly perform exercises.
What to expect with a Personal Training Session.
Sessions will vary depending on the objectives of the workout. However to give you an idea of what to expect here is a typical session format and methods used.
- Warm up
- Foam Rolling (Self Myofascial Release)
- Corrective Movement
- Dynamic Movement
- Movement Enhancement
- Strength Endurance Training
- Strength Training
- Power Training
- Speed Training
- Agility Training
- Mobility and Stability Training
- Long Slow Duration Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Cool Down